Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Airplane crash in Brazil

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2006
      Dear Carla,

      Such sad news! It's especially sad about the pilot's family with his son's bithday on that day. It'll never be a real birthday for him again.

      Hope you all cope as best as possible.

      Beijinhos, Teresa

      Dear Evelyn, Teresa and all,

      As the airplane was coming from Manaus to Brasilia and we live in Brasilia,
      some close friends had lost friends and relatives in the crash. A colleague
      of ours was the pilot's close friend...He's extremly sad. The pilot had only
      one son, who was celebrating his birthday exactly on that day... As Isabel
      pointed out, we still don't know what happened. There's much speculation
      going on, but they are investigating.

      Thanks for your kind words.

      Carla

      .