Re: [evonline2002_webheads] my students wiki - Thanks!!!

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Yaodong,

      If you go to the "from our readers" page, you won´t
      need a password, just click on "edit this page". If
      you have problems, you can leave a message in the
      "discussion" area, and I will copy it to the page.

      Thanks :-)

      Daf

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 2, 2006
        Dear Carla,

        Such sad news! It's especially sad about the pilot's family with his son's bithday on that day. It'll never be a real birthday for him again.

        Hope you all cope as best as possible.

        Beijinhos, Teresa

        Dear Evelyn, Teresa and all,

        As the airplane was coming from Manaus to Brasilia and we live in Brasilia,
        some close friends had lost friends and relatives in the crash. A colleague
        of ours was the pilot's close friend...He's extremly sad. The pilot had only
        one son, who was celebrating his birthday exactly on that day... As Isabel
        pointed out, we still don't know what happened. There's much speculation
        going on, but they are investigating.

        Thanks for your kind words.

        Carla

        .