Re: [evonline2002_webheads] GLD 10

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Vance,

      I will be moderating the European section via telephone and/or skype.

      I remember you saying that your skype works from the office but not from home? Hopefully today, Hala and I will skype each other. I'm happy to sit in the background or do whatever is required, but will 'be there' :-) as it's 9.30 am for me.

      Moira

      Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote: Thanks Moira,

      Here's the situation. For GLD X Webheads are scheduled at 7:30 am GMT. I
      have a class at this time (actually my class is at 7:40, so I could appear
      at the outset). Our slot is for one hour and then there is something else.
      When I informed John of this he asked me to record something and put it on
      my podblog, and I will try to do that. Meanwhile, Hala (and now Moira) have
      agreed to 'be there' to conduct a conversation but the question we have now
      is 'where is there?'

      Rita is going to moderate the South American section via telephone. I don't
      know if that would work from where I am since our communications monopoly
      works so hard to block competing cheap internet phone services.

      So, basically, is there anyone else who'd like to help Hala and Moira at
      7:30 am. GMT next Sunday? I'll record something, and we need to figure out
      where and how to present it. I think what to present will sort itself out
      but a little prior prep goes not amiss.