Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Airplane crash in Brazil

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear all,

      Please excuse the cross-posting, but I second Evelyn's words and do sincerely hope that no relative or friend of any of our Brazilian friends were on the plane. What a terrible accident!

      My thoughts are with you all!

      Hugs, Teresa

      Dear Brazilian Wehheads:

      I feel so sorry for all deads due to the airplane crash in Brazil. Hope your families and friends were not flying on those planes. I pray for survivors can be found soon.

      Love,
      Evelyn

      .

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 2, 2006
        Dear Carla,

        Such sad news! It's especially sad about the pilot's family with his son's bithday on that day. It'll never be a real birthday for him again.

        Hope you all cope as best as possible.

        Beijinhos, Teresa

        Dear Evelyn, Teresa and all,

        As the airplane was coming from Manaus to Brasilia and we live in Brasilia,
        some close friends had lost friends and relatives in the crash. A colleague
        of ours was the pilot's close friend...He's extremly sad. The pilot had only
        one son, who was celebrating his birthday exactly on that day... As Isabel
        pointed out, we still don't know what happened. There's much speculation
        going on, but they are investigating.

        Thanks for your kind words.

        Carla

        .