RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Spreading peace with Skype and TalkAndWrite.

  • Ajarn Paul
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello

      Jamjar at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/jamjar/# looks promising as a
      collaborative tool too. Free.

      Paul

      >.

      Thanks for the info about Groupboard, Daf, it looks good -, but I'm amongst
      the privileged but relatively poor of this earth and have to go for the
      freebies!
      Dennis
      .<

      >.
      Free Version < <http://www.groupboa <http://www.groupboard.com/> rd.com/>
      http://www.groupboa <http://www.groupboard.com/> rd.com/>

      Features:

      * We host the java classes and the Groupboard server, but you can put
      the Groupboard into your own webpages by simply pasting a few lines of HTML
      code.
      * Whiteboard, chat, message boards and games.
      * Customisable user interface: choose the
      <http://www.groupboa <http://www.groupboard.com/demo/main.html>
      rd.com/demo/main.html> standard java user interface, or
      our new
      <http://www.groupboa
      <http://www.groupboard.com/mp/board_3dlook.cgi?board_id=1&large=true>
      rd.com/mp/board_3dlook.cgi?board_id=1&large=true>
      3d-look javascript graphical user interface, or design your own.
      * Up to 4 background pictures.
      * Up to 20 saved pictures.
      * Up to 50 posts in the message board.
      * Up to 5 users connected at once.
      * Multiple-language versions: English, Francais, Espanol, Dansk,
      Portugues, Norsk, Deutsch, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew.
      * Unicode character support for languages such as Hebrew, Arabic,
      Japanese and Chinese.
      * Banner advert appears at the top, plus a popup advert.
      * Whiteboard size is small and cannot be resized.
      Cost: free - <http://www.groupboa
      <http://www.groupboard.com/demo/gbregister.shtml>
      rd.com/demo/gbregister.shtml> click here
      to set up a free board
      .<

      Best wishes

      Andreas