TalkAndWrite.

  • cristina costa
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 27 12:02 AM
      Hi there,
      I have just been told about the new skype features.
      Did you already know about it?

      TalkAndWrite. A new kind of Whiteboard with voice and video.
      ...talking with your buddy, you can handwrite, draw, type, point out, erase on a shared document. Your buddy will see two mouse pointers and all changes you do in real time. TalkAndWrite is a Skype's plug-in simple and fast.

      TalkAndWrite + Skype = Complete Vídeo Conference.
      Due a proprietary CODEC*, TalkAndWrite is the unique whiteboard that works with voice in any Broadband connection. If Skype works so will TalkAndWrite + Skype. TalkAndWrite Basic is Freeware.

      http://www.talkandwrite.com/english/index.php

      Cristina Costa
      My Site

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 2, 2006
        Dear Carla,

        Such sad news! It's especially sad about the pilot's family with his son's bithday on that day. It'll never be a real birthday for him again.

        Hope you all cope as best as possible.

        Beijinhos, Teresa

        Dear Evelyn, Teresa and all,

        As the airplane was coming from Manaus to Brasilia and we live in Brasilia,
        some close friends had lost friends and relatives in the crash. A colleague
        of ours was the pilot's close friend...He's extremly sad. The pilot had only
        one son, who was celebrating his birthday exactly on that day... As Isabel
        pointed out, we still don't know what happened. There's much speculation
        going on, but they are investigating.

        Thanks for your kind words.

        Carla

        .