Writing for Webheads updated web pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I've spend a little time updating the Writing for Webheads (student) web pages, as promised ...

      I started a page for Mody here:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/mody.htm
      The page has Mody's picture and his writings, including his essay on Neanderthals. There are also replies from other Webheads, which include the dialog between Antonio, Michael, and Dafne on books. Incidentally, we're still waiting on Michael to put the photo of his bookshelf up at the YahooGroups site so we can all see it (either that or email it to me so I can put it on our website, and we can all see it that way.)

      Juani wrote us from London and Spain. I've put her messages here:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/juani.htm
      Juani, you must be back in Chile now. How does it feel to be home after so much time abroad?

      Rif has been writing us on his travels in Turkey and I put his writings and Susanne's response here:

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/rif2002.htm

      SungYou sent us a picture, and I've put it on his page here:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/sungyou.htm

      Sandra wrote from Spain, and so I started a page for her and placed Mody's reply there:

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/sandra.htm

      We have a lot of new Webhead members since David Winet put a link to webheads on his site at http://www.study.com If you've just joined us, reply to this message with your introduction, and we'll start a web page for you. All your writing is corrected before being put on your page, so you can compare what you wrote originally and see if you've made any mistakes.

      Also, if you want to send a picture, we'll add you to our gallery of Webheads here:

      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/webheads.htm

      We've had about a dozen Webheads a week meet each noon to 14:00 GMT Sunday for the past several weeks, so please join us at http://www.tappedin.org tomorrow or any Sunday. Hope to see you there.

      All the best,