my presentation at the FAAPI Congress

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 22, 2006
      Hi, dear friends,

      I gave my presentation the FAAPI Congress here in Rosario yesterday, a big annual event gathering 1,500 EFL teachers from different spots in the country, and my topic was "The Podcasting Revolution: the way to broaden out students' audience for listening and speaking".

      I had prepared a ppt with many links to show different kinds of audiofiles in the net, so as to give the audience an idea of what podcasts are...Out of about 100 people present -I was allotted an auditorium and had full house-only 4 raised their hands when I asked who was familiar with the term "podcasting", so I showed types of podcasts: authentic, Teacher, Student and Educator Podcasts, before explaining benefits of classroom podcasting and possible uses in educational settings. I then went into Pedagogical Podcasting or "Podagogy", and through the different steps towards the production of podcasts with our students.

      People in the audience stared in amazement at some of the many audio and video files on the screen, and took down notes, which showed I sounded "convincing", and some of them were really interested in plunging into the experience, as I learnt from those who came up tp me after the show...

      Personally, I felt I should have devoted more time to the Podagogy behind the show, which I needed to go through rather fast as I was running out of time -I had been allotted 75 minutes, not enough for indulging in the so many audio files I offered the audience to watch and enjoy.

      This time I crowned my presentation with a podcast specially recorded for the event by Graham Stanley, who spoke to a smiling audience, wishing them good luck in their hopefully new teaching endeavour. Thank you, Graham, you've been the icing on the cake!

      Anyway, everything went fine, technologically speaking, after having had to put up with a long struggle to see Internet working ...

      I'll be putting up an mp3 file in the Podcasting Yahoo Group Files with my recording, for those who want to give it a listen, and feedback will be most welcome. This will probably be done in a couple of days.

      Thank you all, once again, for sharing, for being together, for all the knowledge I have gained through the experience collected and gathered from all of you. I told the audience about the wonders of being a Webhead! ;-)

      My very best, most warmly,

      Rita

    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 22, 2006
        Dearest Rita,

        Congratulations on yet another successful presentation
        :-)

        I love the title of your pres, and I can picture the
        audience with their mouths open ;-)

        Looking forward to listening to your mp3 file,

        Daf (virtually hugging Rita)

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 22, 2006
          Dear Rita,

          Thanks for telling us about your presentation. It sounds like Webheads are
          well known in Argentina (again) now, and thanks to Graham for helping out.

          When you put the mp3 files up at the Podcasting YG can you send us the URL
          so those of us interested can download them to our iPods and iRivers?

          Incidentally Webheads Sheila Vine and Valentina Dodge interviewed me for a
          book chapter they are writing and generously provided me with the recording
          and told me I could do what I liked with it.

          So I put it here, which btw is also a podcast:
          http://vance_stevens.podomatic.com/

          best,

          > I gave my presentation the FAAPI Congress here in Rosario yesterday, a big
          > annual event gathering 1,500 EFL teachers from different spots in the
          > country, and my topic was "The Podcasting Revolution: the way to broaden
          > out students' audience for listening and speaking".

          <snip>

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
            Great interview, Vance! Thanks for sharing it with us
            :)
            I loved the gender discussion ;)

            Daf
            PS: I tried to post this message to your Podomatica,
            but it didn´t show :-(

            > Incidentally Webheads Sheila Vine and Valentina
            > Dodge interviewed me for a
            > book chapter they are writing and generously
            > provided me with the recording
            > and told me I could do what I liked with it.
            >
            > So I put it here, which btw is also a podcast:
            > http://vance_stevens.podomatic.com/
            >
            > best,
            >
            > Vance

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Fernanda Rodrigues
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
              Hi everyone
              I have just found https://www.webhuddle.com/homepage.jsp
              which seems quite interesting.

              Fernanda
              *****
              .....not all web conferencing solutions are created equal. We’d like to
              introduce you to an alternative way to communicate—one that makes it
              easy to meet with the people you need to, when you need to—all it takes
              is a web-enabled PC and something to say.

              Designed for ease of use, WebHuddle overcomes many of the common
              challenges faced by other virtual meeting applications on the
              market—such as high-price to entry, compromised network security, large
              client downloads, and unreliability—resulting in a frustrated IT
              department and less than satisfactory business results.

              Improve your meetings today

              WebHuddle is:

              *

              Cross-Platform: Use any Java-enabled computer (Linux, Windows, Unix, Mac) Learn more

              *

              Simple: No installation needed—client runs in web browser Learn more

              *

              Small: Thin client (about 125 KB)—loads quickly Learn more

              *

              Secure: All data encrypted by HTTPS protocol Learn more

              *

              Open Source: Leverage the many benefits of open source software,
              including value, transparency, and flexibility. If you find WebHuddle
              useful you may download it and freely install it on your own network.

              Using WebHuddle, you have options—and flexibility. Meetings can be
              conducted either in conjunction with an enterprise’s existing
              teleconferencing service, or utilizing WebHuddle’s optional voice over
              IP. WebHuddle also offers recording capabilities—presentations can
              easily be recorded for playback over any web browser for those who
              missed the live meeting.

              *****
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
                Dear Rita,

                Kudos to you on such a successful and eye-opening presentation! Can't wait to listen to it.

                I can picture the audience, as I've been through the same when speaking of blogs and Webheads as a CoP, for example. It still feels somewhat strange how very few people have heard about tools that we have used so often. It's very nice to be riding the wave of change!

                Wishes for many more successes! :-)

                Very warm hugs, Teresa

              • David Winet
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
                  If anyone would like to test Webhuddle please let me know -- it's an
                  intriguing application.
                  Dave Winet

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
                    can you make Sunday noon, or 1300, gmt?

                    If anyone would like to test Webhuddle please let me know -- it's an
                    intriguing application.
                    Dave Winet

                    On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Fernanda Rodrigues wrote:

                    > Hi everyone
                    > I have just found https://www.webhuddle.com/homepage.jsp
                    > which seems quite interesting.
                    >
                    > Fernanda
                    > *****
                    > .....not all web conferencing solutions are created equal. We'd like to
                    > introduce you to an alternative way to communicate-one that makes it
                    > easy to meet with the people you need to, when you need to-all it takes
                    > is a web-enabled PC and something to say.
                    >

                    > Designed for ease of use, WebHuddle overcomes many of the common
                    > challenges faced by other virtual meeting applications on the
                    > market-such as high-price to entry, compromised network security, large
                    > client downloads, and unreliability-resulting in a frustrated IT
                    > department and less than satisfactory business results.
                    >
                    > Improve your meetings today
                    >
                    > WebHuddle is:
                    >
                    > *
                    >
                    > Cross-Platform: Use any Java-enabled computer (Linux, Windows, Unix,
                    > Mac) Learn more
                    >
                    > *
                    >
                    > Simple: No installation needed-client runs in web browser Learn more
                    >
                    > *
                    >
                    > Small: Thin client (about 125 KB)-loads quickly Learn more
                    >
                    > *
                    >
                    > Secure: All data encrypted by HTTPS protocol Learn more
                    >
                    > *
                    >

                    > Open Source: Leverage the many benefits of open source software,
                    > including value, transparency, and flexibility. If you find WebHuddle
                    > useful you may download it and freely install it on your own network.
                    >

                    > Using WebHuddle, you have options-and flexibility. Meetings can be
                    > conducted either in conjunction with an enterprise's existing
                    > teleconferencing service, or utilizing WebHuddle's optional voice over
                    > IP. WebHuddle also offers recording capabilities-presentations can
                    > easily be recorded for playback over any web browser for those who
                    > missed the live meeting.
                    >
                    > *****

                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • YD Chen
                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
                      Hi,I have tested webhuddle 5 times and like its features except the voice,which is not stable.Can i join you today?Yaodong

                      Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote: can you make Sunday noon, or 1300, gmt?

                      If anyone would like to test Webhuddle please let me know -- it's an
                      intriguing application.
                      Dave Winet

                      On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Fernanda Rodrigues wrote:

                      > Hi everyone
                      > I have just found https://www.webhuddle.com/homepage.jsp
                      > which seems quite interesting.
                      >
                      > Fernanda
                      > *****
                      > .....not all web conferencing solutions are created equal. We'd like to
                      > introduce you to an alternative way to communicate-one that makes it
                      > easy to meet with the people you need to, when you need to-all it takes
                      > is a web-enabled PC and something to say.
                      >

                      > Designed for ease of use, WebHuddle overcomes many of the common
                      > challenges faced by other virtual meeting applications on the
                      > market-such as high-price to entry, compromised network security, large
                      > client downloads, and unreliability-resulting in a frustrated IT
                      > department and less than satisfactory business results.
                      >
                      > Improve your meetings today
                      >
                      > WebHuddle is:
                      >
                      > *
                      >
                      > Cross-Platform: Use any Java-enabled computer (Linux, Windows, Unix,
                      > Mac) Learn more
                      >
                      > *
                      >
                      > Simple: No installation needed-client runs in web browser Learn more
                      >
                      > *
                      >
                      > Small: Thin client (about 125 KB)-loads quickly Learn more
                      >
                      > *
                      >
                      > Secure: All data encrypted by HTTPS protocol Learn more
                      >
                      > *
                      >

                      > Open Source: Leverage the many benefits of open source software,
                      > including value, transparency, and flexibility. If you find WebHuddle
                      > useful you may download it and freely install it on your own network.
                      >

                      > Using WebHuddle, you have options-and flexibility. Meetings can be
                      > conducted either in conjunction with an enterprise's existing
                      > teleconferencing service, or utilizing WebHuddle's optional voice over
                      > IP. WebHuddle also offers recording capabilities-presentations can
                      > easily be recorded for playback over any web browser for those who
                      > missed the live meeting.
                      >
                      > *****

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Dafne
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
                        I have had the same voice problems Vance has had with
                        Webhuddle which I was trying in a course I was
                        teaching last trimester. I have not gone back there
                        since July. Has it improved, Yaodong?

                        Daf

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • YD Chen
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 23, 2006
                          Hello,Daf, when i tested it with venny last month,we couldn't use the voice there. I will join vance today to see any improvement.Could you come,too?

                          Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote: I have had the same voice problems Vance has had with

                          --- YD Chen <jjcyd@...> wrote:

                          > Hi,I have tested webhuddle 5 times and like its
                          > features except the voice,which is not stable.Can i
                          > join you today?Yaodong
                          >
                          > Vance Stevens <vstevens@...> wrote:
                          > can you make Sunday noon, or 1300, gmt?
                          >
                          > Vance

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • Carla arena
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 24, 2006
                            Congrats, Rita, on you presentation!!! Erika and I are doing the same here
                            in Brazil and it's interesting to realize that most of the EFL have never
                            hear or used podcasts with their students. That's why we're trying hard to
                            spread the word and show them how it affects the way our students learn! By
                            the way, my conversation students are working hard on the summer vacation
                            tips project and there will certainly be podcasting involved!

                            Carla

                            On 9/22/06, Rita Zeinstejer <rita@...> wrote:

                            > Hi, dear friends,
                            >
                            > I gave my presentation the FAAPI Congress here in Rosario yesterday, a big
                            > annual event gathering 1,500 EFL teachers from different spots in the
                            > country, and my topic was "The Podcasting Revolution: the way to broaden out
                            > students' audience for listening and speaking".
                            >
                            > I had prepared a ppt with many links to show different kinds of audiofiles
                            > in the net, so as to give the audience an idea of what podcasts are...Out of
                            > about 100 people present -I was allotted an auditorium and had full
                            > house-only 4 raised their hands when I asked who was familiar with the term
                            > "podcasting", so I showed types of podcasts: authentic, Teacher, Student and
                            > Educator Podcasts, before explaining benefits of classroom podcasting and
                            > possible uses in educational settings. I then went into Pedagogical
                            > Podcasting or "Podagogy", and through the different steps towards the
                            > production of podcasts with our students.
                            >
                            > People in the audience stared in amazement at some of the many audio and
                            > video files on the screen, and took down notes, which showed I sounded
                            > "convincing", and some of them were really interested in plunging into the
                            > experience, as I learnt from those who came up tp me after the show...
                            >
                            > Personally, I felt I should have devoted more time to the Podagogy behind
                            > the show, which I needed to go through rather fast as I was running out of
                            > time -I had been allotted 75 minutes, not enough for indulging in the so
                            > many audio files I offered the audience to watch and enjoy.
                            >
                            > This time I crowned my presentation with a podcast specially recorded for
                            > the event by Graham Stanley, who spoke to a smiling audience, wishing them
                            > good luck in their hopefully new teaching endeavour. Thank you, Graham,
                            > you've been the icing on the cake!
                            >
                            > Anyway, everything went fine, technologically speaking, after having had
                            > to put up with a long struggle to see Internet working ...
                            >
                            > I'll be putting up an mp3 file in the Podcasting Yahoo Group Files with my
                            > recording, for those who want to give it a listen, and feedback will be most
                            > welcome. This will probably be done in a couple of days.
                            >
                            > Thank you all, once again, for sharing, for being together, for all the
                            > knowledge I have gained through the experience collected and gathered from
                            > all of you. I told the audience about the wonders of being a Webhead! ;-)
                            >
                            > My very best, most warmly,
                            >
                            > Rita

                          • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 24, 2006
                              Rita--
                              You've been doing such interesting work, as always, Rita!
                              Have you thought about doing a beginner's podcasting session for EVO?
                              --Elizabeth

                              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Zeinstejer"
                              <rita@...> wrote:

                              > Hi, dear friends,
                              >

                              > I gave my presentation the FAAPI Congress here in Rosario yesterday,
                              a big annual event gathering 1,500 EFL teachers from different spots
                              in the country, and my topic was "The Podcasting Revolution: the way
                              to broaden out students' audience for listening and speaking".

                              > I had prepared a ppt with many links to show different kinds of
                              audiofiles in the net, so as to give the audience an idea of what
                              podcasts are...Out of about 100 people present -I was allotted an
                              auditorium and had full house-only 4 raised their hands when I asked
                              who was familiar with the term "podcasting", so I showed types of
                              podcasts: authentic, Teacher, Student and Educator Podcasts, before
                              explaining benefits of classroom podcasting and possible uses in
                              educational settings. I then went into Pedagogical Podcasting or
                              "Podagogy", and through the different steps towards the production of
                              podcasts with our students.

                              > People in the audience stared in amazement at some of the many audio
                              and video files on the screen, and took down notes, which showed I
                              sounded "convincing", and some of them were really interested in
                              plunging into the experience, as I learnt from those who came up tp me
                              after the show...

                              > Personally, I felt I should have devoted more time to the Podagogy
                              behind the show, which I needed to go through rather fast as I was
                              running out of time -I had been allotted 75 minutes, not enough for
                              indulging in the so many audio files I offered the audience to watch
                              and enjoy.

                              > This time I crowned my presentation with a podcast specially
                              recorded for the event by Graham Stanley, who spoke to a smiling
                              audience, wishing them good luck in their hopefully new teaching
                              endeavour. Thank you, Graham, you've been the icing on the cake!

                              > Anyway, everything went fine, technologically speaking, after having
                              had to put up with a long struggle to see Internet working ...

                              > I'll be putting up an mp3 file in the Podcasting Yahoo Group Files
                              with my recording, for those who want to give it a listen, and
                              feedback will be most welcome. This will probably be done in a couple
                              of days.

                              > Thank you all, once again, for sharing, for being together, for all
                              the knowledge I have gained through the experience collected and
                              gathered from all of you. I told the audience about the wonders of
                              being a Webhead! ;-)

                              > My very best, most warmly,
                              >

                              > Rita

                            • cristina costa
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 25, 2006
                                Dear Rita,
                                Congrats on your successful presentation, Nothing else was to be expected!
                                I am really happy for you!

                                beijinhos
                                Cris

                                Cristina Costa
                                My Site

                              • Dennis Newson
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 25, 2006
                                  I tried Webhuddle with a friend, and on my own. We couldn't get the voice
                                  function activated for my friend.

                                  I managed to record myself on the first attemopt, but bad sound with lots of
                                  echo. On my second attempt, I could not activate sound.

                                  Dennis

                                • Rita Zeinstejer
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Sep 25, 2006
                                    Thank you, Vance, Daf, Tere, Carla, Cristina, Elizabeth!
                                    It's soooooo rewarding to get the backing of such valuable colleagues and friends like you all!

                                    Elizabeth, your idea reads most appealing...., but I have already committed to joining Graham Stanley in his Games for LL session...., and unfortunately I know I will not have the stamina needed to comply with the demands of two sessions..., as much as I love Podcasting!

                                    I might pop in and add some thoughts to a Podcasting session, though, if somebody took up the idea...;-))

                                    Besos a todos!!

                                    Rita

                                  • Michael Coghlan
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Sep 25, 2006
                                      Let me add my belated bravo Rita!! Bravo!

                                      - Michael.

                                      At 10:32 AM 26/09/2006, you wrote:

                                      >Thank you, Vance, Daf, Tere, Carla, Cristina, Elizabeth!
                                      >It's soooooo rewarding to get the backing of such valuable
                                      >colleagues and friends like you all!
                                      >
                                      >Elizabeth, your idea reads most appealing...., but I have already
                                      >committed to joining Graham Stanley in his Games for LL session....,
                                      >and unfortunately I know I will not have the stamina needed to
                                      >comply with the demands of two sessions..., as much as I love Podcasting!
                                      >
                                      >I might pop in and add some thoughts to a Podcasting session,
                                      >though, if somebody took up the idea...;-))
                                      >
                                      >Besos a todos!!
                                      >
                                      >Rita

                                      >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

                                    • elderbob
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Sep 28, 2006
                                        Elizabeth,
                                        I am not sure this would help anyone or not, but this weekend, Sept. 29
                                        through Oct 1, I am hosting a session on Knowplace on "Podcasting". I
                                        have really gathered materials for a much longer session, but as I
                                        always do, after the sessions, most of my web material will be found on
                                        my http://del.icio.us/elderbob/podcasting account. It is free to anyone
                                        who desires to look at the information and use in whatever way they see
                                        fit. The Open Weekends @ Knowplace are free to anyone, and you have the
                                        advantage of seeing the material in context and since I do not apply
                                        copyright to it, you can take any of the ideas and put them in the
                                        context of a EVO course.

                                        And for anyone else...If you just want to join me this weekend and have
                                        a good time, come on down to
                                        http://knowplace.ca/moodle/course/view.php?id=152 on Friday, log in or
                                        create an account and join in a fun time. Everything here is
                                        asynchronous, so time is not a factor.

                                        Below is the mailer about the session:

                                        //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*

                                        ~~~~ Complimentary Open Weekend offered by Knowplace ~~~~

                                        ~~~September 29 - October 1 ~~~

                                        Offered in knowplace.ca: http://knowplace.ca/moodle/
                                        <http://knowmoodle.ca/moodle/>

                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*

                                        Sept 29 - Oct 1: "Podcasting" - offered in http://knowplace.ca
                                        http://knowplace.ca/moodle/course/view.php?id=152
                                        - Facilitator: *Elderbob Brannan*

                                        Podcasting is the method of distributing multimedia files, such as audio
                                        or video programs, over the Internet using syndication feeds, for
                                        playback on mobile devices and personal computers. Take a weekend to
                                        explore the necessary equipment, a behind the scenes view and just how
                                        podcasts are made with Elderbob. The session is intended to be very
                                        collaborative and interactive and provide you with sufficient
                                        information and tools to go and create your own podcasts.

                                        Sept 29 - Oct 1: Tools Potluck - Helen Kershaw offered in
                                        http://knowplace.ca
                                        http://knowplace.ca/moodle/course/view.php?id=128
                                        - Facilitator: *Helen Kershaw*

                                        Help Helen and the other participants out. Bring an open source or
                                        freeware tool with you and share your tool. This workshop will offer an
                                        opportunity to discover "the inside scoop" on the tools others have
                                        found valuable OR maybe to avoid! Helen, who is a "tool person" indeed,
                                        will facilitate this workshop which has become one of Knowplace most
                                        appreciated and loved Open Weekends.

                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*

                                        - Accessing Open Weekend Sessions

                                        You need only an account in knowmoodle to participate:
                                        http://knowmoodle.ca/moodle/login/index.php

                                        Open Weekends @ Knowplace offer you the opportunity to sample various
                                        leading-edge topics presented by members of our international community.
                                        The format is asynchronous discussion forums, so you can participate at
                                        your convenience. All our courses open Friday at 9 a.m.(1600 GMT) and
                                        close Sunday
                                        at midnight Pacific time (0700 GMT). The "three-day" weekend provides
                                        time for you
                                        to review the course materials and/or read and post to the discussions
                                        later on Sunday. The facilitator(s) will be checking into the workshop
                                        throughout the weekend at times convenient to their time zones.

                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*

                                        - Global Clock - http://www.timeanddate.com
                                        <http://www.timeanddate.com/> < http://www.timeanddate.com/>

                                        This global clock will help you equate Pacific Time to your local time.

                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*

                                        - Why Me?

                                        We know how irritating it can be to be placed on a mailing list that you
                                        don't want to be part of... So... If you want to be removed from the
                                        list, email Jesse
                                        jgeeraert@... <mailto:jgeeraert@...>
                                        <mailto:jgeeraert@... <mailto:jgeeraert@...>>mailto:
                                        jgeeraert@... <mailto:jgeeraert@...> with
                                        "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*

                                        Knowplace - An online community for people like you

                                        "Elderbob" Brannan
                                        Coordinator, Open Weekends @ Knowplace
                                        Coordinator, KnowSkills @ Knowplace

                                        *(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*"*(:-,..,.-:)*.

                                      • Cora Chen
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Sep 30, 2006
                                          Dear Vance,
                                          Your interview was very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
                                          Cora Chen

                                          >>> vstevens@... 09/22/06 11:15 PM >>>

                                          From: "Rita Zeinstejer" <rita@...><~!B*+R^&>To: "Webheads" <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com><~!B*+R^&>Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 4:22 PM

                                          > I gave my presentation the FAAPI Congress here in Rosario yesterday, a big
                                          > annual event gathering 1,500 EFL teachers from different spots in the
                                          > country, and my topic was "The Podcasting Revolution: the way to broaden
                                          > out students' audience for listening and speaking".

                                          <snip><~!B*+R^&>I'll be putting up an mp3 file in the Podcasting Yahoo Group Files with my