Re: Moodle

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2002
      Daf--the Moodle site is VERY interesting. Hope it
      stays free.
      --Elizabeth

      http://autos.yahoo.com
    • Susanne Nyrop
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2002
        After our recent Tapped IN session where Teresa, Dafne and Yours
        Truly presented our coperative online cooking class, I stumbled over
        another interesting recipe from the Nonsense Gazette August 1870, by
        the beloved English author, Edward Lear. This would be for the
        advanced students with some sense of humour - I simply love the idea
        of cooking an ablongous pie or CRUMBOBBLIOUS CUTLETS and especially
        TO MAKE GOSKY PATTIES , compared to our trivials: Dafne's paella
        (without seafood), Teresa's salted, dried, soaked and baked cod fish
        and those plain pancakes (without sugar, butter or baking soda).

        THREE RECEIPTS FOR DOMESTIC COOKERY

        Now, I do wonder if the terms cookery and receipts would have been
        more correct than cooking and repice for our homepage and online
        session? - or is this just part of the nonsense vocabulary, or maybe
        an old fashioned term?

        have a look, and tell us what you think!

        http://edwardlear.tripod.com/ns/cookery.html

        See you in Tapped In - countdown three minutes to the weekly Sunday
        School at 12 GMT

      • Fiona Lawtie
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2004
          Hi Karen

          I would love to join the moodle group although I too will be traveling
          the last couple of weeks.

          Fiona

        • Mercedes Rossetti
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18, 2004
            Hi Karen:

            Please count me in. Thanks and regards from México,

            Mercedes Rossetti

          • Susan Burg
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2005
              Dear group,

              I have a virtual class beginning the 2nd of March at my university and would like to try Moodle with the group. Is there anyone who has server space on their Moodle that I can use? I was thinking of installing Moodle myself and perhaps eventually will. I appreciate your generousity!!

              Susan in Florence

              http://susaneb.tripod.com/