Re: Software for internet-based courses

  • eaglerrf
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2002
      Thank you for taking a look at the still under construction web site.
      I have made some corrections as noted and will change the yucky yellow
      background. I am going to add a checklist for the students to use
      when checking other student's work. I feel I'm on the right track
      anyway. I'm also going to read up (my summer reading)on assessing
      student's work for this kind of environment. Would also like to
      incorporate a web cam at two different school locations. Or is anyone
      else using web cams and would like to connect?
      Ron Fujihara
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22, 2002
        Hi Ron,

        I had a look at your site as well. I've added mention of your site to your
        information page here:
        http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/community.htm#ron_fujihara

        Good luck with your projects, and keep us updated on your progress.

        Vance