Re: [evonline2002_webheads] chatroom to rent

  • Aiden Yeh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi Hessa,

      If you're only interested in text chat, you can try tappedin at http://tappedin.org
      You can open your own virtual office if you want.

      For Voice and text chat, you can try Alado at http://www.alado.net/webheads You need to reserve a slot/slots so there won't be any conflict with other users. To reserve, simply write to Michael Coghlan or post your request here on this list and he'll respond as soon as he can. Andy Pincon (President of alado) has been so gracious for letting Webheads use the site for free.

      Or, if you want a simpler text/voice chat, you could always use Yahoo messenger or MSN.

      Goodluck on your project, Hessa :-)

      Aiden

      alrouli <alrouli@...> wrote: Hello everyone

      I am looking for a chatroom in which my 20 Saudi EFL learners can meet
      online with guest native speakers once a week for 5 months. There are
      two things required: the learners communicate using text that can be
      saved into my computer and the chatroom contains an internet browser
      window.

      I appreciate your help.

      Hessah