Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Quotations from Webheads postings -any guidelines?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 4:28 AM
      Hi, Michael!

      "Re citing resources of Webheads: I am speak for myself here but I
      have a sneaking suspicion that most Webheads would feel the same. I
      always feel like it's a honour to have others quote me or my work,
      and I certainly don't need to be asked. I also trust that all
      Webheads would automatically cite references from their colleagues
      anyway..."

      Nothing to add to your 2c. I second this above and all else 100%. :-)

      Hugs all, Teresa