Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: yet another webheads meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Bee,

      Don't forget to bring your camera ;-)

      From: "Barbara Dieu" <beeonline@...>
      To: <evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: yet another webheads meeting

      It´s so nice to see you all together. Thanks for sharing Vance. And
      good luck Chris in your new job!
      In two weeks aproximately, I will be meeting the first webhead from
      abroad - the Voice en chair et en os...so expect many podcasts and
      photos.
      Looking forward to it.
      Michael..do not forget to bring your guitar!

      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee
      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://dekita.org
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi, Vance, Buth, Michael, and all,

        Thanks, Vance, for posting your photo and inviting me over for
        dinner last week. I enjoyed the evening with your family and
        friends. Also, thanks for announcing to the Webheads my new position
        at Zayed University in Abu Dhabi. :-)

        I accepted this position in June and then spent the rest of the
        summer sorting through 19 years' worth of accummulated junk in order
        to leave Arizona on Aug. 9. It was a time-consuming task, so I'm
        just now letting friends know that I'm here. So far I'm loving it.

        Chris Jones

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina Al-Othman"
        <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

        > Welcome to the Gulf Region, Chris :) And thanks, Vance for sharing
        the
        > photo..Hope we could do a Webheads meeting in Kuwait,too or
        perhaps in
        > Dubai at TESOL Arabia, later..
        >
        > Have fun, friends!
        >
        > Buth
        >

        > In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Vance Stevens <vstevens@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi everyone,
        > >
        > > Chris Jones, spotted cavorting in Abu Dhabi
        > >

        > http://www.homestead.com/prosites-
        vstevens/files/efi/chat2006/chat2006.htm#cjones_abudhabi

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
          Hi, Chris!

          What a big move that was 19 years later! Wish you the best! And please keep us posted on you and your work.

          I enjoyed the photo that Vance posted.

          Warm hugs, Teresa

          .