Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Tapped In carnival feat: WIA cooking class

  • aiden yeh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
      It's a bit late for me, Daf, but i'll try to be there. Paella, yummy, yummy, yummy :-)
      aiden
      dafne Chavez wrote:

      Susanne Nyrop <s.nyrop@...> wrote:
      Hi all Webhead in Action people!

      For the upcoming WIA Tapped IN Carnival session on July 17, that is
      next wednesday at 15:00 GMT, The WIA trio proudly presents an EFL
      cooking class with traditional cooking from Venezuela (Dafne),
      Portugal (Teresa) and Denmark (Susanne). Please join us and help us
      make the session lively and valuable to new participants in Tapped In
      and the Webheads.

      Sorry, I am from Venezuela, but I will be cooking a traditional Spanish dish ( I am living in Spain!)

      See you all there!

      Daf

      Syllabus: