Global Communications Network

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 27, 2006
      Rita, Fernanda and I met in GCN today. We had problems with audio and discovered that the whiteboard has a pencil tool and no text writing tool (not great for language teachers).

      Others couldn't get in ( firewall issues, Mac users, no GCD username) but I have since found this http://www.gcn.cx/help.html#17 which is worth a read, especially for Mac users. It would be nice to have Mac users comments on what is written afterwards

      We obviously need to 'play' with it more but it appears to be something which could be useful for one-to-one tutorials and small group activities. And it's FREE! So, like all tools, it may be appropriate for someone at some specific time for some specific task.

      Moira