Sir Ken Robinson

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      I have been having a lot of "fun" browsing through recordings --
      mostly podcasts, but some videos, -- seeking ideas for "stuff" we
      should "push" to the audience during Global Learn Day Ten, Sunday
      October 8.

      Here's something exceptional, by Sir Ken Robinson-- yes, it's video,
      but I imagine that even those of you without broadband can listen
      nicely -- or can you>?

      About twenty minutes...every second worth it.
      <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4964296663335083307>