Re: TECH, CHAT: Cannot do apostrophes

  • Maryanne Burgos
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      Hi Dennis,

      I don't know what is causing your problem in trying to type
      apostrophes. I can only say that I also use gmail and just tried
      typing apostrophes in both the subject area and the content area of
      an email and had no problem. We need someone more knowledgeable to
      chime in here.

      Sorry I couldn't help.

      Maryanne

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"