The All European WIA cooking class - Sure Daf!

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12 4:14 AM
      Dear Dafne,

      Sorry !!
      I just thought you were doing the Spanish paella the Venezuelan way :-)

      Hugs, Susanne
    • aiden yeh
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12 7:36 AM
        It's a bit late for me, Daf, but i'll try to be there. Paella, yummy, yummy, yummy :-)
        aiden
        dafne Chavez wrote:

        Susanne Nyrop <s.nyrop@...> wrote:
        Hi all Webhead in Action people!

        For the upcoming WIA Tapped IN Carnival session on July 17, that is
        next wednesday at 15:00 GMT, The WIA trio proudly presents an EFL
        cooking class with traditional cooking from Venezuela (Dafne),
        Portugal (Teresa) and Denmark (Susanne). Please join us and help us
        make the session lively and valuable to new participants in Tapped In
        and the Webheads.

        Sorry, I am from Venezuela, but I will be cooking a traditional Spanish dish ( I am living in Spain!)

        See you all there!

        Daf

        Syllabus: