Re: Free "Virtual Strand" at EUROCALL Conference

  • Claire Bradin Siskin
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2006
      Hi Maria,

      Let's look for each other at EUROCALL because I would definitely like to meet you and any
      other Webheads who might be there.

      (Sorry, folks, about the period at the end of the URL. When I noticed it later, I thought
      about sending a correction, but I thought that Webheads would be able to figure it out.
      One has to balance the annoyance of getting yet one more email message against the
      convenience of having correct information!)

      Best, Claire

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Maria Jordano <maria_jordano@...>