Tapped In carnival feat: WIA cooking class

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
      Hi all Webhead in Action people!

      For the upcoming WIA Tapped IN Carnival session on July 17, that is
      next wednesday at 15:00 GMT, The WIA trio proudly presents an EFL
      cooking class with traditional cooking from Venezuela (Dafne),
      Portugal (Teresa) and Denmark (Susanne). Please join us and help us
      make the session lively and valuable to new participants in Tapped In
      and the Webheads.

      Go to the carnival homepage to read more about this session, as well
      as the other eleven Carnival presentations, a broad fan of presenters
      and topics giving a fine insight in the ongoing activities taking
      place in Tapped In, as well as some inspiration for how YOU might
      consider using this place as a supplement for your own teaching and
      professional development!
      http://www.tappedin.org/info/sc2002.html

      By the way, is the WIA list still open for new members, as a post
      TESOL conference activity, or what are the future plans? I know we do
      have this problem with cross posting to our three (or more?) webheads
      lists, and that it is not easy just to merge them. For me, it is no
      trouble to delete the extra postings, as I am subscribing to the
      three lists, the problem lies in the postings that have been sent to
      one list only, and that may be of general interest to the other list
      readers, as well. (the latest example is the travel letters from Arif
      in Turkey).

      Yours,
      Susanne
    • dafne Chavez
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2002
        Susanne Nyrop <s.nyrop@...> wrote:
        Hi all Webhead in Action people!

        For the upcoming WIA Tapped IN Carnival session on July 17, that is
        next wednesday at 15:00 GMT, The WIA trio proudly presents an EFL
        cooking class with traditional cooking from Venezuela (Dafne),
        Portugal (Teresa) and Denmark (Susanne). Please join us and help us
        make the session lively and valuable to new participants in Tapped In
        and the Webheads.

        Sorry, I am from Venezuela, but I will be cooking a traditional Spanish dish ( I am living in Spain!)

        See you all there!

        Daf

      • Susanne Nyrop
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
          Dear Dafne,

          Sorry !!
          I just thought you were doing the Spanish paella the Venezuelan way :-)

          Hugs, Susanne
        • aiden yeh