Recycled Blackboard courses & PureVoice

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Dear Nigel,

      I'm glad that I could be of help, albeit
      unintentional. It's a little disturbing to learn that
      my former Blackboard courses are being recycled by
      others--(my understanding was that they are archived
      but not recycled unless the same professor requested
      this option).

      I have used several of those "cool links" as teaching
      aids for a few years now, and continue to explore
      additional ways to exploit them. I'd love to hear
      what you're doing with them and how you're using the
      materials left in BB.

      And someday (when the world stops spinning so quickly)
      I hope to place all that info on the web ...

      I'm back in Philly for a bit but, since most of the
      country is soaked in a "vague de chaleur", I can't say
      I've noticed much of a temperature change from the
      Midwest to the East Coast. Happily, the sea offered
      some respite, with nice breezes after July 4th.

      All the best,
      Arlyn

      http://www.eslhome.com

      Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:18:33 -0400
      From: Nigel Caplan <nigel@...>
      Subject: It's a small (cyber) world

      So, I logged into Blackboard to set up the site for
      one of my courses this session, only to discover...

      http://sbc.yahoo.com