Hope to see some of you today from noon GMT onwards

  • vstevens@emirates.net.ae
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      This is just to let you know that now that school is resuming (for me
      at any rate) I will be interacting online in whatever way others want
      to regularly each Sunday noon GMT as before.

      Checking Worldbridges it looks like there is an EFL Bridges
      conversation club event happening at 6 a.m. GMT and an EdTechTalk at
      midnight GMT, today Sunday.

      Is anything else going on that we should be aware of?

      There is a conference going on in Antwerp right now, the 12th
      International CALL Research Conference How are we doing? CALL &
      Monitoring the learner, DIDASCALIA, University of Antwerp Language
      Institute. I'm supposed to give a presentation there but as I'm
      actually here (Abu Dhabi) and not there, I thought I would send over
      some electrons instead:

      http://snipurl.com/vance2006antwerp

      If you are amused by this or have comments or suggestions, I'd be
      pleased to hear them. I need to make a better video version for
      delivery at the conference, so I'll be re-doing that and could
      incorporate your feedback.

      Unfortunately it will be a static talking head presentation, but
      still, nice of them to work me in.

      Best,