Cyber-napped

  • Nigel Caplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      Indeed, Daf, I was cybernapped by a group of angry Blackboard employees
      who brainwashed me to say to my students "you know, BB is actually quite
      useful..."

      Apologies for my silence (or, for some, apologies that I'm back) - I've
      discovered that full time teaching takes up far more of my time than
      grad school. I certainly intend to drop by the Carnival cooking
      workshop, and look forward to continued .. ah .. discussions with you
      all.

      Best,
      Nigel