It's a small (cyber) world

  • Nigel Caplan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2002
      So, I logged into Blackboard to set up the site for one of my courses
      this session, only to discover a familiar name all over the discussion
      board which hadn't been deleted since last summer ... our very own Arlyn
      Freed.

      Thanks, by the way, Arlyn, for unintentionally giving me ideas for
      Academic Speaking (I had 17 students at the last count, so I'm going to
      need BB!), and also for your superb list of external links. Actually I
      only found them when a student emailed me to thank me for providing so
      many "cool links" so I thought I'd better see what she meant ...

      Greetings to the community from hot and sultry Philadelphia.

      Best,
      Nigel
    • dafne Chavez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2002
        Nigel, such a long time! I have been wondering if you had been kidnapped by a cyberghost. It was not so, I guess ;-). We have missed you in our Sunday meetings at TI (no one to argue with :-))
        I have not visited Blackboard anymore. I wonder if we still can get into our test-site.
        Give us the pleasure of your words more frequently! Webheads are giving a cooking lesson at the TI Summer Carnival on Wednesday, July 17 (namely Tere, Sus and I)
        bfn,
        Daf
        Nigel Caplan <nigel@...> wrote: So, I logged into Blackboard to set up the site for one of my courses
        this session, only to discover a familiar name all over the discussion
        board which hadn't been deleted since last summer ... our very own Arlyn
        Freed.

        Thanks, by the way, Arlyn, for unintentionally giving me ideas for
        Academic Speaking (I had 17 students at the last count, so I'm going to
        need BB!), and also for your superb list of external links. Actually I
        only found them when a student emailed me to thank me for providing so
        many "cool links" so I thought I'd better see what she meant ...

        Greetings to the community from hot and sultry Philadelphia.

        Best,
        Nigel

        Syllabus:

      • aiden yeh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
          I was just wondering about you-where've you been, kiddo?
          Aiden

          Nigel Caplan wrote:So, I logged into Blackboard to set up the site for one of my courses