Re: M.A. THESIS PROPOSAL DEFENCE

  • Cheryl Oakes
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3 5:56 PM
      Lawan,
      This is great , we are all cheering for you!
      Cheryl Oakes, happy webhead
    • Hala Fawzi

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 5 2:35 AM
            Hi, Lawan!

            Congratulations and best wishes!

            Teresa

          • Lee Baber
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 5 5:05 PM
              I am sorry to miss the first post. Lawan, catch me up or refer me to
              the post on your MA thesis proposal please.
              Thanks,
              Lee

              --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"
              <tmvaz@...> wrote:

              > Hi, Lawan!
              >
              > Congratulations and best wishes!
              >
              > Teresa

            • morteza barin
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 7 8:23 AM
                Hello to group members,
                I wish you are wella nd healthy and active all the
                time.My M.A thesis defence session will be in two
                weeks.My topic is :
                The effect of internet-based listening tasks on
                listening comprehension of Iranian EFL learners.
                Best Wishes-Morteza Barin-Iran

                http://mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 7 3:04 PM
                  Hello, Morteza!

                  I don't recall seeing your name on the list, so "Welcome!" from me in Portugal.

                  Best wishes with your MA thesis defence and please let us know how it went.

                  Teresa

                • Lee Baber
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 7 8:48 PM
                    Good news Marteza. I wish you luck with your defense session.

                    On Aug 7, 2006, at 11:23 AM, morteza barin wrote:

                    > Hello to group members,
                    > I wish you are wella nd healthy and active all the
                    > time.My M.A thesis defence session will be in two
                    > weeks.My topic is :
                    > The effect of internet-based listening tasks on
                    > listening comprehension of Iranian EFL learners.
                    > Best Wishes-Morteza Barin-Iran

                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    Lee Baber
                    lbaber@...
                    Computer, Art, & Banjo

                  • Lawan Dalha
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 22 11:00 AM
                      Hi all,

                      In fact after my proposal defence i went to rest a litle. Thanks for
                      ur concern.
                      Lee, Teresa and all!
                      Lawan

                      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Baber"