Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Short videos by internet

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
      Moira,

      Do you accept responsibility for making me laugh so loud so early in the
      day?

      Thanks!

      Incidentally, for hamster lovers, owners or carers of chuildren who love
      hamsters there is a marvellous childrens' book by Lynn Reid Banks (author of
      The L-shaped Room) - Houdini. I don't know if it is still in print, though.

      Dennis

    • Cheryl Oakes
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
        Susan, This is great news! Go webheads.
        Cheryl
      • Cheryl Oakes
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
          Thanks for some alternatives. I'll check them out. Windows Media
          Player still won't play on Mac os X, disappointing.

          Cheryl