Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Short videos by internet

  • Moira Hunter
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
      Talking about short videos , this is my favourite at the moment - it really wakes me up!!

      http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-7836547273687836884

      Moira

      Visit Your Group

      Distance learning education
      Accredited distance learning
      Distance learning
      Distance learning master degree
      Distance learning education online

      Ads on Yahoo!
      Learn more now.
      Reach customers
      searching for you.

      Yahoo! Mail
      Next gen email?
      Try the all-new
      Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Y! Messenger
      All together now
      Host a free online
      conference on IM.

      .

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
        Moira,

        Do you accept responsibility for making me laugh so loud so early in the
        day?

        Thanks!

        Incidentally, for hamster lovers, owners or carers of chuildren who love
        hamsters there is a marvellous childrens' book by Lynn Reid Banks (author of
        The L-shaped Room) - Houdini. I don't know if it is still in print, though.

        Dennis

      • Cheryl Oakes
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
          Susan, This is great news! Go webheads.
          Cheryl
        • Cheryl Oakes
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
            Thanks for some alternatives. I'll check them out. Windows Media
            Player still won't play on Mac os X, disappointing.

            Cheryl