TESOL-Italy 2006

  • smokolo
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
      Dear friends,

      I have good news - my proposal for "Learning Objects: Methods and
      Discovery" at TESOL-Italy's XXXI National Convention to be held in
      Naples on November 3rd and 4th, 2006 has been accepted. www.tesol.it

      So I will be presenting my work in progress, a Learning Object that I
      am now building with the guidance of the crew at University of
      Nottingham in England (in particular, Thomas Koller who has been
      working with me to improve both my work and his editor!) This has been
      so much fun for me and I am so grateful to Thomas and his crew....I
      feel truly lucky. Will keep you informed and once the LO is finished
      I will send on the link.

      thanks to you, my cyberspace friends who have inspired me so much....
      hugs, Susan
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
        Dear Susan,

        That's great news about Tesol Italy! Congrats! I look forward to seeing your LO.

        Hugs, Teresa

      • Moira Hunter
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
          Talking about short videos , this is my favourite at the moment - it really wakes me up!!

          http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-7836547273687836884

          Moira

          Visit Your Group

          Distance learning education
          Accredited distance learning
          Distance learning
          Distance learning master degree
          Distance learning education online

          Ads on Yahoo!
          Learn more now.
          Reach customers
          searching for you.

          Yahoo! Mail
          Next gen email?
          Try the all-new
          Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Y! Messenger
          All together now
          Host a free online
          conference on IM.

          .

        • Dennis Newson
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
            Moira,

            Do you accept responsibility for making me laugh so loud so early in the
            day?

            Thanks!

            Incidentally, for hamster lovers, owners or carers of chuildren who love
            hamsters there is a marvellous childrens' book by Lynn Reid Banks (author of
            The L-shaped Room) - Houdini. I don't know if it is still in print, though.

            Dennis

          • Cheryl Oakes
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
              Susan, This is great news! Go webheads.
              Cheryl
            • Cheryl Oakes
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
                Thanks for some alternatives. I'll check them out. Windows Media
                Player still won't play on Mac os X, disappointing.

                Cheryl