Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Short videos by internet

    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
      Dear Michael,

      I'm glad that I inspired you to record your nice and pleasant video. It's great to see and hear friends! :-)

      Hugs, Teresa

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jB3-uWN1o

    • smokolo
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
        Dear friends,

        I have good news - my proposal for "Learning Objects: Methods and
        Discovery" at TESOL-Italy's XXXI National Convention to be held in
        Naples on November 3rd and 4th, 2006 has been accepted. www.tesol.it

        So I will be presenting my work in progress, a Learning Object that I
        am now building with the guidance of the crew at University of
        Nottingham in England (in particular, Thomas Koller who has been
        working with me to improve both my work and his editor!) This has been
        so much fun for me and I am so grateful to Thomas and his crew....I
        feel truly lucky. Will keep you informed and once the LO is finished
        I will send on the link.

        thanks to you, my cyberspace friends who have inspired me so much....
        hugs, Susan
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
          Dear Susan,

          That's great news about Tesol Italy! Congrats! I look forward to seeing your LO.

          Hugs, Teresa

        • Moira Hunter
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
            Talking about short videos , this is my favourite at the moment - it really wakes me up!!

            http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-7836547273687836884

            Moira

            Visit Your Group

            Distance learning education
            Accredited distance learning
            Distance learning
            Distance learning master degree
            Distance learning education online

            Ads on Yahoo!
            Learn more now.
            Reach customers
            searching for you.

            Yahoo! Mail
            Next gen email?
            Try the all-new
            Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            Y! Messenger
            All together now
            Host a free online
            conference on IM.

            .

          • Dennis Newson
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
              Moira,

              Do you accept responsibility for making me laugh so loud so early in the
              day?

              Thanks!

              Incidentally, for hamster lovers, owners or carers of chuildren who love
              hamsters there is a marvellous childrens' book by Lynn Reid Banks (author of
              The L-shaped Room) - Houdini. I don't know if it is still in print, though.

              Dennis

            • Cheryl Oakes
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
                Susan, This is great news! Go webheads.
                Cheryl
              • Cheryl Oakes
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
                  Thanks for some alternatives. I'll check them out. Windows Media
                  Player still won't play on Mac os X, disappointing.

                  Cheryl