Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Short videos by internet

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 1, 2006
      Michael, you looked great! Nice work, all. Very nice.

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
        Dear Michael,

        I'm glad that I inspired you to record your nice and pleasant video. It's great to see and hear friends! :-)

        Hugs, Teresa

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jB3-uWN1o

      • smokolo
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
          Dear friends,

          I have good news - my proposal for "Learning Objects: Methods and
          Discovery" at TESOL-Italy's XXXI National Convention to be held in
          Naples on November 3rd and 4th, 2006 has been accepted. www.tesol.it

          So I will be presenting my work in progress, a Learning Object that I
          am now building with the guidance of the crew at University of
          Nottingham in England (in particular, Thomas Koller who has been
          working with me to improve both my work and his editor!) This has been
          so much fun for me and I am so grateful to Thomas and his crew....I
          feel truly lucky. Will keep you informed and once the LO is finished
          I will send on the link.

          thanks to you, my cyberspace friends who have inspired me so much....
          hugs, Susan
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
            Dear Susan,

            That's great news about Tesol Italy! Congrats! I look forward to seeing your LO.

            Hugs, Teresa

          • Moira Hunter
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
              Talking about short videos , this is my favourite at the moment - it really wakes me up!!

              http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-7836547273687836884

              Moira

              Visit Your Group

              Distance learning education
              Accredited distance learning
              Distance learning
              Distance learning master degree
              Distance learning education online

              Ads on Yahoo!
              Learn more now.
              Reach customers
              searching for you.

              Yahoo! Mail
              Next gen email?
              Try the all-new
              Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              Y! Messenger
              All together now
              Host a free online
              conference on IM.

              .

            • Dennis Newson
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 2, 2006
                Moira,

                Do you accept responsibility for making me laugh so loud so early in the
                day?

                Thanks!

                Incidentally, for hamster lovers, owners or carers of chuildren who love
                hamsters there is a marvellous childrens' book by Lynn Reid Banks (author of
                The L-shaped Room) - Houdini. I don't know if it is still in print, though.

                Dennis

              • Cheryl Oakes
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
                  Susan, This is great news! Go webheads.
                  Cheryl
                • Cheryl Oakes
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 3, 2006
                    Thanks for some alternatives. I'll check them out. Windows Media
                    Player still won't play on Mac os X, disappointing.

                    Cheryl