Re: Function to display all windows currently open (Windows)?

  • jefflebow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi Dennis,

      The latest Webcast Academy Screencast - "Desktop Management for
      Webcasters" at
      http://webcastacademy.net/screencasts/desktopmanagement/index.html
      includes some info about automatically resizing windows.

      Cheers,
      Jeff

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Newson"
      <djn@...> wrote:

      > Gavin,
      >
      > Thanks very much for the reference to Windows Power Toys. I've not
      actually
      > managed to locate a windows manager there, but I'll explore further
      in the
      > morning.
      >
      > Dennis
      >

      >I'm told that on a Mac F10 produces a screen showing all the windows that
      >are currently open, sized so that there are no overlaps.

      >Does anyone know if there is an equivalent function for Windows, or
      >shareware that will perform this most useful display?
    • dnewson2001
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        Thanks very much for that, Jeff. Precisely what I needed.

        Dennis