oops! a mistake! :-(

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      Hi Webheads!

      Sorry for the message addressed to Donna and incorrectly posted on
      this list yesterday - it was supposed to have gone to the TI Carnival
      team.

      How are you all doing? Classes are finally over for me, though I only
      start my Summer vacation on the 23rd. We have several things to sort
      out at school, namely departmental work, and that's what will keep us
      partially busy until each one goes off on vacation.

      Hugs, Teresa