Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Elderbob and Knowplace.ca present "Gaggle of Google" this weekend. Join us!

  • elderbob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2006
      It's early Saturday morning here, and I am just logging on to the
      Knowplace moodle for the second day. We have a great group in what I
      believe is a great program. You are not too late to join us. We will
      continue right on into the wee hours on Sunday night, so feel free to
      visit. Don't forget tomorrow's Skypecast (I have attached the original
      post below). I hope to see many of your there. Have a great googling
      weekend.
      elderbob