WG: [evonline2002_webheads] Long URLs

  • Andreas Busing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      If you have to or you want to post a long url put them between:

      <url> and hit enter

      So even if the URL is broken down in more then one line it still works as a
      link.

      e.g.:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNMU5iFx7k
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyNMU5iFx7k&mode=related&search=%22Marty%20F
      eldman%22> &mode=related&search=%22Marty%20Feldman%22

      B. W.

      Andreas

      -end of message-

      _____