PacCALL 2006 (Nanjing) proposal deadline one week away!

  • Tom Robb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006
      Hi eveyone,

      I hope that some of you can seriously consider coming to Nanjing where
      Michael Coghlan is one of our main speakers. We would love to have a
      strong Webhead presence!

      Here is the current information.

      Cheers,
      Tom

      The Third Pacific Association for CALL Conference (PacCALL) will be
      held at Nanjing University in cooperation with Southeast University,
      Nanjing, China from 16 to 19 November 2006. The deadline for
      proposals is only one week away -- 31 July 2006.

      The theme for this year's conference is: "Globalization and
      Localization of CALL".

      The confirmed plenary speakers are:
      * Michael Coghlan, eLearning Consultant, TAFE SA, Adelaide, Australia
      * Dr. Cynthia White, Massey University, New Zealand
      * Prof. ZHAO Wen, Head of the Language and Multimedia Centre, School
      of Foreign Studies, Northeast University
      * Dr. GU Yueguo, from Beijing Foreign Studies University
      In addition to the plenary sessions there will be a special "Moodle
      for Language Learning Strand" on November 17.

      Walking tours will be arranged in the evenings and optional tours of
      Nanjing and environs on the first and last day. Look forward to
      sumptious Nanjing cuisine at every meal during the event!

      Please submit your proposals via the PacCALL website:
      http://www.paccall.org/2006/proposal-e.php