Re: [evonline2002_webheads] podomatic server problems -Teresa's

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      Dear John,

      I'm listening to the podcast for the first time online while replying, because I hadn't opened it to doublecheck. I had no problem. Another window opens and then there's the buffering process.

      No problem in opening the page either. I don't really remember having had problems with Podomatic.

      I've never recorded by phone. I recorded directly a couple of times, but the sound isn't very clear. When I record with my PDA, convert the .wav file to .mp3 in Audacity and upload it, the sound is wonderful. The same is true when I record directly with Audacity and then upload the file to my podomatic. HTH, John,

      Hugs, Teresa

      Re: http://teresadeca.podomatic.com/

      To: Teresa: I viewed your podcasting site and saw the photo of the
      great looking meal. Then I went to "listen" and nothing came to my
      desktop. Then, after visiting another site when I returned to your
      page, that page would not load

      Does that happen regularly? Does it seem to happen when you are
      uploading something? Do you like podomatic?

      Do you ever record by phone at podomatic? How about others?