A short video presentation about Webheads

  • Sedat Akayoglu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 6:34 AM
      Hi all,

      Workshop in Bolu, Turkey about Media Literacy ended last Wednesday and as
      the project of that workshop, I prepared a video presentation about
      Webheads. I placed all the videos I received, except for Aiden's. Aiden sent
      me through Springdoo and I could not download it to my computer. This was
      only the project of the workshop. This can be improved later. In order to
      watch the presentation, visit my podcast page :
      http://sakayoglu.podomatic.com

      Thanks for your help,

      Best wishes,

      Sedat Akayoglu