Re: [evonline2002_webheads] An unforgettable Webhead experience - Rita

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2006
      Dear Rita,

      I can imagine all the excitement you went through having had our example a year and a half ago. I'm very happy that everything went well and that you and Hector enjoyed every minute of it. I'm dying to see the photos. :-)

      How's little Emma? Haaaappppyyy birthday to her!

      Enjoy the family! Beijinhos,

      Teresa