updates on Webheads students

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      Denilson gets in touch periodically and I have updated his page to
      reflect his annual communiques, the latest being just a few days ago:
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/efw_deni.htm

      Sue's birthday party was small (just two people, BUT both with web
      cams!) YET many Webheads and Webheads in Action sent greetings. It's
      all recorded here (with screen dumps from the web cams):
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/sue_bday2002.htm

      Thanks all who responded to Denilson and Sue ..

      Enjoy,