Skip to search.

Happy birthday

  • Maria Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2002
      This is to wish Sue all the best for this and her coming years, plenty of
      health and success.
      María Irene
      Valencia, Venezuela
    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2005
        According to my horoscope, a remarkable month for all Pisces (February 19th
        to March 20th).
        No less than five heavenly bodies will quietly gather in your solar twelfth
        house--including Venus, Mercury, Neptune, the Sun and new moon :-)
        Good news for:

        Rick Rosenberg Thursday February 24th.
        Francisco Maya from Mexico(March 4th) and
        Anna Koorey from Australia ( March 6th)

        Happy birthday and good luck!
        If you have not yet added your name to our birthday calendar, just click on
        the link below and enter your birthday for me - you do not need to enter
        your year of birth ;-)
        http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b363

        Warm regards from Brazil,
        Bee
        Barbara Dieu
        Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil

      • Francisco Maya
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2005
          Barbara:
          Thanks for your positive wishes!
          Francisco ....from San Luis Potosí, Mexico.

          According to my horoscope, a remarkable month for all Pisces (February 19th
          to March 20th).
          No less than five heavenly bodies will quietly gather in your solar twelfth
          house--including Venus, Mercury, Neptune, the Sun and new moon :-)
          Good news for:

          Rick Rosenberg Thursday February 24th.
          Francisco Maya from Mexico(March 4th) and
          Anna Koorey from Australia ( March 6th)

          Happy birthday and good luck!
          If you have not yet added your name to our birthday calendar, just click on
          the link below and enter your birthday for me - you do not need to enter
          your year of birth ;-)
          http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b363

          Warm regards from Brazil,
          Bee
          Barbara Dieu
          Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Andreas Auwärter
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 26 10:56 AM
            Vance from my calender I got noticed about your birthday. So Please feel hugged and whish you have had a nice day – full with positive surprises.

            Andreas