Re: Cograaaaatssss!!!!! Portugal :-)

  • Doris Molero
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
      Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
      and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
      favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
      the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
      portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
      still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
      a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
      congratulations to French webheads, too.

      Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
      come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
      too.

      Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

      A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

      Doris3m
    • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
        Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
        Hugs
        Luísa (from PORTUGAL)