The World Cup, Brazil, Portugal, France...

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Well, guys, today we are feeling as if we had a hangover after yesterday's
      game Brazil x France.

      The French did their best and it was more than fair their winning the game.

      I'm really proud of Portugal and my idol, Scolari! Way to go!

      I included some of my impressions on our class blog about the World Cup
      http://brazilandbrazilians.blogspot.com

      Dennis Oliver, thanks for your comments. You're very thoughtful, a great
      friend!

      Carla

      Sorry for cross-posting.