Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Cograaaaatssss!!!!! Portugal :-)

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
      It was, indeed, incredible!!!

      Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

      We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

      Carla

      On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

      > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
      > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
      >
      > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
      >
      > hugs,
      >
      > Daf

    • Doris Molero
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
        Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
        and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
        favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
        the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
        portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
        still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
        a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
        congratulations to French webheads, too.

        Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
        come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
        too.

        Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

        A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

        Doris3m
      • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
          Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
          Hugs
          Luísa (from PORTUGAL)