Re: [evonline2002_webheads] portugal wooooonnn!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 3:43 AM
      Dear Bee, Carla, Erika, Isabel and all other Brazilian friends,

      So sorry to see Brazil out of the World Cup race. I didn't see the game because I don't have the cable channel that broadcasts all the games, but I was rooting for Brazil in spirit, because it would be a great event to see the two sister/brother countries in the semi-finals.

      It's going to be a tough game on Wednesday with France, so we'll need all the rooting we can get! Thanks for being with us now. :-)

      Warm hugs, Teresa

      Yes, Teresa. They played beautifully with a lot of determination and
      energy (which Brazil lacked). We will be rooting for you now!
      Hugs
      Bee

      ___