Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Suggestions on a Podcast

  • Lee Baber
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
      Claudia,
      I think you need to check a few things to see whats up with my
      claymation. First, are you updated on your free verison of quicktime
      player? Here is the link to check to download the newest player. The
      other thing that happened to me is when I downloaded it on my iPod, I
      had to open it in video Podcast...then it played. It only shows the
      first frame when it is on my iPod or mp3player as a podcast instead
      of a video podcast.
      I may not have it uploaded correctly either. I need to go see what is
      going on and make sure I have it done right. Let me know if you do
      get it to work.
      Thanks,
      Lee

      On Jun 17, 2006, at 12:31 PM, María Claudia Bellusci wrote:

      > Although I was willing to see Lee's podcast about clay animation,
      > all I got was a black square box and some background music. Do you
      > happen to know why I can't see it?
      >
      > Claudia
      > BTW, did you say yesterday's Argentina's victory over Serbia and
      > Montenegro 6-0?

      Lee Baber
      lbaber@...
      Computer, Art, & Banjo