Re: I won the schlorship !Thanks webheads

  • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
      Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
      Hugs
      Luísa

    • María Claudia Bellusci
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2006
        Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
        Claudia

        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
          It was, indeed, incredible!!!

          Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

          We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

          Carla

          On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

          > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
          > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
          >
          > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
          >
          > hugs,
          >
          > Daf

        • Doris Molero
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 2, 2006
            Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
            and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
            favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
            the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
            portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
            still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
            a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
            congratulations to French webheads, too.

            Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
            come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
            too.

            Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

            A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

            Doris3m
          • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 3, 2006
              Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
              Hugs
              Luísa (from PORTUGAL)