Re: Cograaaaatssss!!!!! Portugal :-)

  • arif altun
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1 11:33 AM
      what a fantastic game it was... Ricordo is the name of the goal keepers now.
      he saved 3 out of 4 penalty shoots. Hard-to-break this one... congrats to
      Portugal team...
      A altun

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1 4:08 PM
        Congratulations, Hala! you deserved it!
        Hugs
        Luísa

      • María Claudia Bellusci
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1 8:51 PM
          Congratulations, Hala! You'll have to show all your new skills in BaW07!!!
          Claudia

          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 2 1:13 PM
            It was, indeed, incredible!!!

            Congrats to all of our Portuguese Webheads!

            We will be rooting for you and Scolari!

            Carla

            On 7/1/06, Dafne <dygonza@...> wrote:

            > Congrats, Tere, Cristina, Fernanda and all our
            > Portuguese webheads!!!!!!
            >
            > I am so tired after such a long and awesome match :-)
            >
            > hugs,
            >
            > Daf

          • Doris Molero
            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 2 3:54 PM
              Congratulations to you all Portuguese Webheads for Portugal's victory
              and getting to the finals..... I'm officialy a Portugal rooter now. My
              favorite team for the cup was Brazil..... but sadly my team is out of
              the cup.... sorry Bee! Portugal's team has a Ronaldo, they speak
              portuguese and Scolari is the manager.... so it'd feel as Brazil is
              still there... We felt very sad yesterday... Maracibo was very quiet...
              a lot of sad faces all over. France played really well, though, so
              congratulations to French webheads, too.

              Congratulations to Hala! I haven't met you but I'm sure good things will
              come out of that scholarship and we'll all learn from what you'll learn,
              too.

              Keep on shining Portugal and Hala!!!!!

              A warm hug to you all from Maracaibo

              Doris3m
            • Luísa Ribeiro Rosa
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 3 2:07 PM
                Thank you, Daf! They were terrific and I nearly had a heart attack! Let's see next Wednesday...
                Hugs
                Luísa (from PORTUGAL)