ESL Student Audio Reviews of Listening Sites

  • ehansonsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Arlyn--
      What a great resource! I am using your students' site as an example of how to do student projects on the Web--in response to a request on how to teach Gaelic! You never know where the WebHead quest will lead.
      --Elizabeth

      Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Computers for Education
      91 Sandburg Dr
      Sacramento, CA 95819-1849

      T/F: 916-739-0662
      http://www.geocities.com/ehansonsmi/

      Just a quick note to let you know there's a new
      addition to my site (and everything is now at a new
      URL).

      The new site is: http://www.eslhome.com/reviews/
      Students review audio and video pieces on the
      internet.  I have data for several more, just have to
      find the TIME....

      Suggestions welcome!
      Thank you,
      Arlyn

      <<
    • Shunichiro Ito
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
        Hi, Arlyn and Elizabeth,

        Good to learn Arlyn and I share the formidable task of
        teaching Japanese students EFL. Generally, Chinese are
        better English learners. Much to learn from you web
        site, I'm sure.

        Been busy reading Kern and Warschauer book preparing
        for a presentation in July in Tokyo. I'm referring to
        CALL Environments book in the presentation, Elizabeth.
        I've named a page for CMC, now NBC, network-based
        communication according to K-W book, "Talking Gold
        Fish" with an image of a gold fish in a fish bowl!

        Shun

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com