Re: The Makers Pages

  • ehansonsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      There is still hope--the Makers Pages are mirrored at Middlebury College.
      The address is: <http://makers.cet.middlebury edu/makers/index.htm>
      --Elizabeth

      Dr. Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
      Computers for Education
      91 Sandburg Dr
      Sacramento, CA 95819-1849

      T/F: 916-739-0662
      http://www.geocities.com/ehansonsmi/

        From: cbauer-ramazani@...
      Subject: RE: Digest Number 136

      The "Makers" are great little authoring templates for web quizzes that I've
      used in all my CALL courses.  However, there was a message posted on the
      LLTI listserv that the hosting of this site would be discontinued.  I'm not
      sure when this will happen, but I was very disappointed about this news.

      Christine