RE: [evonline2002_webheads] portugal wooooonnn!!!! and Germany toooooooo!!!

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
      :-) As a German and former soccer mom, I was holding on to the edge of
      my seat and screaming with every German goal scored during the grueling
      shootout. I couldn't watch the game but kept checking the comments in
      the live FIFA matchcast. Apologies to Rita in Argentina-your country
      has an awesome team, too! Now it's Germany against Italy, which
      promises to be another edge-of-my-seat match.

      Christine
      Christine Bauer-Ramazani

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        I'm pulling for Portugal. After all, they're hosting the Webheads
        mirror at:
        http://www.prof2000.pt/users/vstevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm

        Vance
        (otherwise oblivious, and struggling with dialup in Houston)